miércoles, 17 de marzo de 2010

Random Photography

Porque ayer estuve todo el dia en lo de Chofas, y recien hoy descubri estas fotos, y las tenia que poner! :)

Shia LaBeouf for GQ Magazine. April 2010
"I'd be watching the news, and they'd play my car crash, and every once in a while Kim Kardashian's sister would jump on TV and preach to me from the red carpet about how to live my fucking life. And I'm so upset, man. I'm so angry. Because this accident was not caused by me. I got hit. I had a green. This fucker ran a red light. And he flipped my truck, and he shoveled it on my hand. And my fingers are in the street… they're off, they're under the truck door, man. This is fake, dude," he says, lifting his newly reconstructed hand. "This is hip bone and the skin that was left over…"

Tina Fey & Michael Sheen filming 30 Rock in Manhattan
Diooooos, quiero ver estos capitulos. ♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic